Book Cover (2)
Book Scenes (multiple)
Genre: comedy, fantasy
I'm are looking for someone to create two ebook covers for self publication. Also, depending on rates, I would also like to commission scenes from the books to be used as promotional images online.
All of these may be used commercially.
With sincere respect, I know how long it takes to create art, and I'm very appreciative of what it is to be an artist trying to make a career out of what we love. I don't want to pay anyone less than what they're due for their work. At the same time, I also don't want to be taken advantage of either. I'm not a published author and I haven't sold any books yet; it's not like I'm some corporation with a ton of cash to throw at a project. These covers will be used for my first two novels, and will be paid out of my own savings in the hopes that they help the books sell. Please keep that in mind when you send your commission rates.
A third novel will be finished soon, and there are more on the way. There could be future work if all goes well.
Book Cover (2)
Aspect Ratio: 1.6
4500h x 2820w
Full scene, single or multiple characters with background
Any size, style
Full scenes, single or multiple characters with background
Nudity optional (there is some in the books)
Please have examples of your work in your DA Gallery, so that I can see your style/quality.
Please let me know:
- your prices (a link to your commission rates online/on DA is fine)
- how you wish to get paid, and your pay schedule (before/after commission, etc)
- your estimated time to completion (rough estimate is ok)
1. I will take a look at the Gallery and rates of anyone interested. If like your style, we'll talk and make sure that we agree on prices/time.
2. I will send you a copy of the novel. Please read it, or at least certain sections pertaining to a character/scene. That might help you get a feel for the style/mood you're trying to portray, as we want to be consistent with the book.
3. Please draft a couple of very rough pencil sketches of your ideas. We'll talk about them, modify if needed. We'll pick one or two.
4. Complete the commission(s).
Please message me with any questions.